Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sensory Impression

Today in English class I was asked to pick a topic and than right a paragraph of sensory impression.
One of the the topics was a religious service.. which my eyes went to right away.
It was so weird because I didn't even really think about what to wrote I just put my pen on the page and this is what came out..

It was almost like there was no one else in the room except for two
A feeling of peace, comfort and safety drenched the walls of the church filled with sinners crying out Although their cries were loud the room was vacant
The sinners were bowing on their knees praying to a god as if they were dogs lapping up water they were so thirsty for
Their arms raised to the one true God like a baby reaching for a helping hand that they could not supply
So many voices
So many cries
There hearts cried out making it hard to breath
A sensation encompassed their bodies like a chill on a cold night
He was there
The Lord was there.

2 comments: