Tuesday, October 12, 2010

changes.

someone once told me that creating a blog was pointless because they are barely sustained.
well i refuse to let that happen.
things are going to change..right about.. now.

so here is what has kind of consumed some of my time keeping me from attending to my own blog.

at the beginning of my blog i started posting my visions after reading a perticular psalm
well after some time, my friend, anna spencer and i decided that we should collaborate this idea with our friends..
check out this website.


so far it is going really good.
if you would like to submit, feel free to get a hold of me.

also, i have been getting back into taking pictures, so I will be presenting those in my future posts, but here is some of my latests...more to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment