Wednesday, October 27, 2010

let it go.

I have a question.
Have you ever intended on letting something go but found that a lot easier said than done?

That statement has flowed from my mouth more than ever lately, and it is basically the epitome of not letting something go.
There is part of you that unknowingly wants to hold on for dear life until you get an answer, but unfortunately, that is not how life works.
I have been so distracted by this and that, that I have not really been able to let go.

Well, folks.
I let go.

Some things are just out of my hands and yet I find myself wanting to assist, wanting to be a part of the solution, but that is not the case.

So instead of trying to figure out problems or things in my life I can't control I am going to run.

I am going to run to Him.

2 Peter 1:3-4
3His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.
4Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and espace the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

That is all I need.
Like I have mentioned in my earlier posts, I have been given the best two, FREE gifts.
Grace and Eternal life.
Now it is time to focus on that, and repay God for the love he has shown me, with love.

I was reading in Romans (I LOVE ROMANS) and I read the passage on being a living sacrifice.

In that, I need a renewing of my mind, and a purifying of my heart, and the only way to get that is through Christ.

Thank you Lord for revealing yourself to me.
God is Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment